Accurate inventory management for LPG and DEF tanks
The Multi-Use Media-Isolated Probe (ISO-Probe) Kit allows liquid petroleum gas, diesel exhaust fluid, and other chemical tank owners to accurately measure inventory levels using an automatic tank gauge. The adapter kit includes stainless-steel jacket for probe shaft and float kits, Mag Plus Probes sold separately.
Proven technology adapted to your application
Utilizing the industry-proven Mag Plus Probe to provide the same high levels of inventory measurement performance that petroleum customers have come to expect from Veeder-Root. This adapter kit allows users to remove the probe shaft from its stainless-steel jacket for maintenance at any time without disturbing the tank’s liquid product contents, or in the case of an LPG customer, having to first depressurize the tank.
|331824-XXX||Chem-ISO Probe Installation Kits for use with Mag Plus Inventory Only Probes||DEF and Chemical Applications|
|333083-XXX||LPG Isolation Probe Kit with 38.1mm LPG Float||LPG Applications|
|333082-XXX||LPG Isolation Probe Kit with 50.8mm LPG Float||LPG Applications|
- Highly accurate Magnetostrictive measurement technology compatible with all current Veeder-Root automatic tank gauge consoles.
- Magnetostrictive technology and five-point temperature sensing make it capable of extremely accurate inventory control.
- Mag Plus ISO-Probes provide highly accurate trouble-free performance in a wide variety of approved pressurized LPG tanks.
- Adapter Kits feature non-corrosive, stainless steel tubing (stainless steel grade 316) for long-life monitoring in a wide spectrum of alternative fluids and pressurized environments.
- Mag Plus probe provides an operating temperature range of –40 to +70 C.