The Red Jacket® CoreDEF™ Submersible Turbine Pumps are a revolutionary solution that sets a higher standard in the optimization of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) pumping infrastructure. The CoreDEF™ STP is the entirely customizable DEF pump, designed for a complete range of light to heavy duty submersible DEF applications.
Various motor sizes, Quick Set® variable lengths, and the only adjustable pressure relief offering on the market, make the CoreDEF pump a flexible solution that can be tailored to maximize value, while controlling cost.
With included pre-assembly and factory leak testing, the CoreDEF submersible DEF pump cuts out the stress and time of installation and get you pumping sooner.
Model Portfolio for Varying Applications:
- The CoreDEF Series Portfolio holds the perfect motor size for your site.
Factory Leak Tested – Diesel Exhaust Fluid is extremely hard to contain and even harder to clean up:
- CoreDEF submersible DEF pumps are factory-tested to prevent any possibility of leaks in the field.
- Using a competitive pump may allow leaks and crystallization, seriously complicating serviceability.
Adjustable Pressure Relief Option – Enables the user to adjust line pressure between 20-45 PSI, making for painless post-installation flow rate tuning:
- Optimize operation with any dispenser.
- Avoid excessive nozzle squeeze.
- Prevent nozzle spit back.
- Designed for DEF consisting of 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water.
- Liquid Quality Compliance: The submersible pump and supplied components satisfy the ISO 22241 standard for DEF quality.
- Durable stainless-steel construction for longevity and DEF compatibility.
- Capacitor stored in control box for simple installation, easy access and improved operation environment
- Pressure relief valve allows for continuous running and protects motor when nozzles are idle.
- Capable of 30 start/stop cycles per hour to prevent motor burnout.
- Portfolio of motors available to meet global power requirements.
- Check Valve available to maintain line pressurization during idle periods.
*consisting of 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water
|Line Pressure Relief Options||
Fixed Pressure Relief (In Tank)
Adjustable Pressure Relief (In Sump)
Impellers and Diffusers:
Pump and Motor Side Mechanical Seals:
|DEF Fluid - Operating Temperature Range||-11°C to +40°C|
|Installation Depth Range||
Quick Set (Adjustable Length)
**Assumes 3/4 HP
|Check Valve Compatibility||CoreDEF Inline Stainless Steel Check Valve: 410881-001|