Wireless Forecourt Solution
Enable fast deployment of DOMS forecourt controller
For retail fuel stations that want to add automation without the cost and complex construction involved in laying new cable infrastructure, the Wireless Forecourt Solution is a rapid, easy way to upgrade and gain control of their business. Now available as a wireless extension of Orpak's SiteOmat controller, and soon for the highly successful DOMS PSS forecourt controller.
- Robust ‘Cable Replacement’ infrastructure using mesh topology to create full wireless coverage of the forecourt
- Connects all endpoints (e.g. pumps, tag readers, price pole) to site management and automation systems
- Highly robust, ruggedized, weatherproof casing, designed for harsh outdoor environments (IP66)
- Copes with interferences / signal blocking by vehicles, other equipment or other wireless networks
- Easy installation
- Endpoint may be installed inside fuel pumps for streamlined appearance and to minimize infrastructure
- Tailored to the retail fuel station environment
- Introduce automation to your station with minimum fuss
- Gain connectivity FAST
- Maintain business continuity throughout upgrade
- No messy, disruptive digging on site
- Highly reliable, robust solution
- Available add-on to Orpak SiteOmat and other selected GVR forecourt controllers and POS, coming soon for DOMS PSS 5000.